It’s slick. It’s sleek. And it’s stylish… it must be the 1/10 1972 Chevy pick up truck.
- Licensed 1972 Chevy body
- Easy to control, flexible V100-S chassis
- Large 54mm wheels, for greater control
- Power up with the Potent Dynamite system
- Go fast with the Dynamite 15-turn brushed motor
- Brake disc and caliper details, as close to real thing as it gets
- 2.4GHz radio system, batteries included
- Drive in water – waterproof ESC, receiver and steering servo
- Dynamite 72.V 1800mAh Ni-MH battery + 200mAh 9V AC charger
- Works with AVC technology
- Comes ready to drive – no waiting around!
Feel what it was like to drive a car in the 70’s
You can put the chevy to the levee with this recreated 1972 pick up truck. Its injected moulded V100-S chassis enables you to drive smoothly at any speed. And with the 5-spoke chrome plated wheels plus V1 performance tyre thread, this chevy is unstoppable.
1972 Chevrolet C10 body + add ons
Impress your competitors with moulded grill work, chrome bumpers and Chevy badging – all found on the real 1972 Chevy. This Chevy drift car was designed with flexibility in mind. Although it comes completely ready to drive, you have the option to customise it, with aluminium parts and new style wheels. And you can tune your Chevy up for the condition you’ll be driving in.
Drive in all conditions, with waterproof electronics
Go grease lightning on wet roads, with no worries. The truck includes a waterproof receiver, speed control and steering servo. And better yet, it offers incredible traction and great control when drifting around corners at high speeds… so there’s really no holding back!
Fulfill your dream of owning a Chevy. Order the 1/10 1972 Chevy pick up truck from Vaterra today.
It comes 100% ready to drive, so there’s no set up required.
If you like this truck, you should also check out the Vaterra 1968 Ford F100 Pick Up.